Corporate and Business Travel
Create the right impression on visiting clients by having them met by a professional chauffeur. We can arrange for all your corporate travel requirements from airport transfers to meetings in major cities or anywhere in the UK. If your employees are travelling by plane for business, ensure that they are not driving when they are tired by booking a prestige, executive chauffeur-driven vehicle to take them to or from the airport.
- Professional chauffeur to meet and greet clients.
- Complimentary bottled water and newspapers.
- Door to door secure service.
- Productive working time on the phone or laptop. as each vehicle is fitted with a 240v powwer supply for your convenience.
- Airport Transfers for clients to take the strain out of driving themselves.
- Cost effective transport for two passengers or more as journeys are priced per car and not per person.
- For business meetings etc - After dropping off, car and chauffeur will wait nearby until the arranged collection time. This time can be altered at any point.
- Account work undertaken.
- All jobs itemised and invoiced.
- Competitive cost for the waiting time.
- Prestige marque executive car to maintain your company image.
- All professional or sensitive conversations overheard are 100% confidential.
- Suited chauffeur will keep his jacket on at all time.
Chauffeur Driven Comfort, Reliability and Convenience
Take advantage of the saving that can be made by having a car take two or more passengers. Arley Chauffeurs' rates are based per car so compared to the cost of the train you can arrange for a far more cost effective and convenient way to travel. There are more advantages than using the train: first of all your chauffeu collects you from the door of your home or office - there's no driving to the train station required or the cost of parking your car; the interior of the car is certainly quieter than trains at motorway speeds; plus there is no loss of mobile phone reception that you would get in tunnels and more importantly on the London Underground, so you are contactable at all times.
Passengers can travel in the knowledge that their luggage is safely stored in a locked boot and their laptops are accessible in the back of the car. Certainly you and your property are a lot safer in the car than when you are standing on a train platform or walking on the street. One of the main benefits is that you are able to travel to your own schedule and not that of a train timetable.
If clients are working away from home and staying overnight in a hotel, it may be necessary to check luggage into the hotel before a meeting. Arley Chauffeurs will be happy to do this, allowing your client to be dropped straight off at the meeting/office. Similarly the luggage can be checked-out the following day before your client is picked up.